Privacy Policy

We want to ensure that your stay at our hotel in Puri is as smooth and enjoyable as possible. To maintain a comfortable and safe environment for all our guests, we have established the following policies

Privacy Policies of Neelachal Lodge :

1. Occupancy: The maximum occupancy for our rooms is 3 people, and the minimum occupancy is 2 people. This ensures a comfortable stay for our guests while maintaining safety and quality standards.

2. Extra-Person Charge: In the event that the number of occupants exceeds the included occupancy limit, an extra-person charge of -200 will be applicable per additional person. This charge covers the additional amenities and services provided to ensure an enjoyable experience for all guests.

3. Booking and Payment: To secure your reservation, we require an advance payment of 30% of the total booking amount online at the time of booking. This can be conveniently done through our website or authorized booking platforms. The remaining 70% can be paid directly at the hotel during check-in or as per the specified payment terms.

4. Cancellation and Refund: For cancellation or modification of a reservation, please refer to our cancellation policy, which outlines the terms and conditions for refunds or adjustments. Any applicable refund will be processed according to the chosen payment method and in accordance with our cancellation policy.

5. Check-In and Check-Out: Should you require an early check-in or late check-out, please inform us in advance, and we will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.

6. Damages and Liabilities: Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the hotel property during their stay. Any additional charges incurred due to damages or loss of hotel property will be billed to the guest’s account. The hotel shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings during your stay.

7. Pets and Service Animals: We have a strict no-pets policy, with the exception of authorized service animals. Please inform us in advance if you will be accompanied by a service animal so that we can make the necessary arrangements to ensure a comfortable stay for both you and your animal companion.

8. Non-Smoking Policy: For the comfort and well-being of all our guests, our hotel strictly enforces a non-smoking policy in all indoor areas. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor smoking areas as per local regulations. Violation of this policy may result in additional charges and penalties.

9. Code of Conduct: We expect all guests to adhere to a code of conduct that promotes a peaceful and respectful environment for everyone. Any disruptive behavior or violation of our policies may result in eviction from the premises without a refund.

Please note that these policies are subject to change without prior notice. We recommend reviewing the policies at the time of booking or contacting our staff directly for any specific queries or clarifications.

 

Privacy Policies of Neelachal Lodge :

1. Occupancy: The maximum occupancy for our rooms is 3 people, and the minimum occupancy is 2 people. This ensures a comfortable stay for our guests while maintaining safety and quality standards.

2. Extra-Person Charge: In the event that the number of occupants exceeds the included occupancy limit, an extra-person charge of -200 will be applicable per additional person. This charge covers the additional amenities and services provided to ensure an enjoyable experience for all guests.

3. Booking and Payment: To secure your reservation, we require an advance payment of 30% of the total booking amount online at the time of booking. This can be conveniently done through our website or authorized booking platforms. The remaining 70% can be paid directly at the hotel during check-in or as per the specified payment terms.

4. Cancellation and Refund: For cancellation or modification of a reservation, please refer to our cancellation policy, which outlines the terms and conditions for refunds or adjustments. Any applicable refund will be processed according to the chosen payment method and in accordance with our cancellation policy.

5. Check-In and Check-Out: Should you require an early check-in or late check-out, please inform us in advance, and we will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.

6. Damages and Liabilities: Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the hotel property during their stay. Any additional charges incurred due to damages or loss of hotel property will be billed to the guest’s account. The hotel shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings during your stay.

7. Pets and Service Animals: We have a strict no-pets policy, with the exception of authorized service animals. Please inform us in advance if you will be accompanied by a service animal so that we can make the necessary arrangements to ensure a comfortable stay for both you and your animal companion.

8. Non-Smoking Policy: For the comfort and well-being of all our guests, our hotel strictly enforces a non-smoking policy in all indoor areas. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor smoking areas as per local regulations. Violation of this policy may result in additional charges and penalties.

9. Code of Conduct: We expect all guests to adhere to a code of conduct that promotes a peaceful and respectful environment for everyone. Any disruptive behavior or violation of our policies may result in eviction from the premises without a refund.

Please note that these policies are subject to change without prior notice. We recommend reviewing the policies at the time of booking or contacting our staff directly for any specific queries or clarifications.

Privacy Policies of Neelachal Nibash :

1. Occupancy: The maximum occupancy for our rooms is 3 people. This ensures a comfortable stay for our guests while maintaining safety and quality standards.

2. Extra-Person Charge: In the event that the number of occupants exceeds the included occupancy limit, an extra-person charge of -200 will be applicable per additional person. This charge covers the additional amenities and services provided to ensure an enjoyable experience for all guests.

3. Booking and Payment: To secure your reservation, we require an advance payment of 30% of the total booking amount online at the time of booking. This can be conveniently done through our website or authorized booking platforms. The remaining 70% can be paid directly at the hotel during check-in or as per the specified payment terms.

4. Cancellation and Refund: For cancellation or modification of a reservation, please refer to our cancellation policy, which outlines the terms and conditions for refunds or adjustments. Any applicable refund will be processed according to the chosen payment method and in accordance with our cancellation policy.

5. Check-In and Check-Out: Should you require an early check-in or late check-out, please inform us in advance, and we will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.

6. Damages and Liabilities: Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the hotel property during their stay. Any additional charges incurred due to damages or loss of hotel property will be billed to the guest’s account. The hotel shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings during your stay.

7. Pets and Service Animals: We have a strict no-pets policy, with the exception of authorized service animals. Please inform us in advance if you will be accompanied by a service animal so that we can make the necessary arrangements to ensure a comfortable stay for both you and your animal companion.

8. Non-Smoking Policy: For the comfort and well-being of all our guests, our hotel strictly enforces a non-smoking policy in all indoor areas. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor smoking areas as per local regulations. Violation of this policy may result in additional charges and penalties.

9. Code of Conduct: We expect all guests to adhere to a code of conduct that promotes a peaceful and respectful environment for everyone. Any disruptive behavior or violation of our policies may result in eviction from the premises without refund.

Please note that these policies are subject to change without prior notice. We recommend reviewing the policies at the time of booking or contacting our staff directly for any specific queries or clarifications.

Scroll to Top